We are looking for an experienced Server Side Java Developer responsible for Java/Spring applications and backend Server development. This includes anything between complex groups of back-end services and their client-end (desktop and mobile) counterparts. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Strong understanding of microservice and cloud architecture
- Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Understanding of AWS of similar cloud service platforms
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
- Familiarity with springboot cloud configuration, docker, elastisearch, caching.
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, and RESTful
- Knack for writing clean, readable Java code
- Experience with both external and embedded databases
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with build tools such as Maven or Gradle
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- You are a collaborative team player!
- You enjoy passing on what you know, to help others grow.
Perks and Benefits:
- MacBook and related peripherals included for business use.
- Wellness account
- Flexible remote work environment
- Highly creative and interesting projects
- Casual dress
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
0 comments on Server Side Developer